Prince dead at 57: Updates and reaction as superstar dies in the elevator of his Minneapolis home



Prince dead at 57: Updates and reaction as superstar dies in the elevator of his Minneapolis home

The star was found at his mansion days after being released from hospital


Prince and Madonna discussed joint tour

Prince and Madonna had discussed plans for a joint tour - but he said “the world wasn’t ready”.
Paying tribute to the Purple Rain singer - who died yesterday aged 57 - Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary recalled a phone call with the music legend.
Guy wrote on Instagram: “I met Prince when I was 12 years old. I asked for his autograph. Many many years later I connected back with Prince. And we have remained friends.
“I called him a few years back with the idea of Madonna and Prince going on tour together.
“I pitched it to Madonna and within a second she said ‘I like it, we can call it the Royalty Tour... The Queen and The Prince’. I love the way she thinks.
“When I told Prince the idea he said: ‘the world isn’t ready for this, it’s too big’. I always felt like one day I would pull it off.(sic)“
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rejected by ritualists after she boarded a bus in Edo state comes out to narrate how other passengers were killed in her presence