Guy Laments How His Girlfriend Who is a Bank Marketer Came Back Home Without Panties

A man who is currently dating a female bank marketer has showed his paranoia on social media due to the tag of 'corporate prostitution' attached to her job title by the Nigerian society.
Corporate prostitution in the banking sector is well pronounced and has been crippling romantic relationships. A case in hand is a recent story sent in by a disturbed Nigerian man.
 Read his story below and draw lessons:

Quote
Dear Naija Pals, I love your confession site. I'm here regarding my girlfriend. She's a banke. she used to work in a branch CSO but now she's been transfered to Head Office for Marketing. I wasn't happy about this because of all the stories of using pretty ladies to attract ,money at any cost. She's been at the HQ for 2 years now and she's been  promoted 3 times and she has the office pool car to herself 24/7 which is she even brings home. she has so much money now she buys Brazilian/peruvian hair like pure water, she has bought my ticket to SA and Dubai 3 times. I love her and want to marry her but I'm paranoid that she's doing some dodgy stuff. One day she came back home without wearing a pant but I wasn't sure if she left the house wearing one. I'm paranoid. is she up to something with her oga or those big name clients?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rejected by ritualists after she boarded a bus in Edo state comes out to narrate how other passengers were killed in her presence