Oyinbo Madness! 20 year Old British Boy Announces He is Pregnant

A 20-year-old transgender named Hayden Cross has become the first man in Britain to announce that he’s pregnant. 
Cross, who was born as a girl, put his transition on hold in order to have a baby but has been living as a man for three years. Cross is legally male and has begun hormone treatment. After finding a sperm donor on Facebook, the dad-to-be is reportedly four months pregnant. Once he gives birth, his Bosom s and ovaries will be removed to finalize his transition.
 Cross said he's looking forward to becoming a father but the physical changes haven't been easy. ‘I was happy but I also knew it would be backtracking on my transition. It is a very female thing to carry a baby and it goes against everything I feel in my body. I wanted the kid now so that I can have the transition before I get old.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rejected by ritualists after she boarded a bus in Edo state comes out to narrate how other passengers were killed in her presence